Geodatabase tables

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at POBOX.COM
Wed Apr 5 09:29:54 EDT 2006

Steve Pashby wrote:
> Thanks very much for the reply Frank.  However, my tables are not specifically
> spatial tables (holding x,y coords), but rather they have a unique field
> (Route_ID) that is a link to a shapefile (containing road centre-line data)
> and each road has its own unique Route-ID. This is (i think) what links the
> two together.

Steve,

I have never seen a personal geodatabase setup like this.  If you make it
available to me I might have a look.

When you speak of a "personal geodatabase", you do specifically mean this
in the ESRI ArcGIS sense, right?

It might also make sense for you to access the database via a plain ODBC
connection to get the data out rather than having OGR treat it as a
personal geodatabase.

Best regards,