Bug in Mapserver-4.8.3

Doyon, Jean-Francois Jean-Francois.Doyon at CCRS.NRCAN.GC.CA
Wed Apr 5 10:30:43 EDT 2006

Well then, I don't know :) We'll have to see if anyone reports any problems

I've run into problems with fonts, but they were freetype based issues in
the end.

I'm running 4.8.1 without problems.

J.F.

-----Original Message-----
From: wbr [mailto:wbr at detemobil.de]
Sent: April 5, 2006 1:01 AM
To: Doyon, Jean-Francois
Cc: MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU
Subject: Re: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] Bug in Mapserver-4.8.3

Doyon, Jean-Francois schrieb:
> Hmmm, and what about GD?
>
> Also, make sure you use "ldd /path/to/executable" to verify things,
> don't just rely on which packages you have installed, just in case.
>
> J.F.

the gd library is 'gd2-2.0.33'. I only changed the source from mapserver
4.6.1 to mapserver 4.8.3 ! After compiling and installing the described
Effect takes place.

hmmm...

Wolfgang Brungert
--
T-Mobile Deutschland GmbH
Program and Budget Management

Phone: +49 251 977 4142
Fax: +49 251 977 4149
email: wolfgang.brungert at t-mobile.de
PGP Fingerprint: B3F8 D368 5EEF 3873 3C4F 423C 171E F217 7CA4 3467