Retrieve wmf by using wms

Eduard Witteveen e.witteveen at HAWARIT.COM
Thu Apr 6 06:12:13 EDT 2006

Hello list,

How can i enable mapserver to output swf flash movies for it's layers?
(any other vector based format would also be welcome (svg, gml?))

Currently my mapserver capabilities.xml tells me i can use the following
formats:
image/gif, image/png, image/png; mode=24bit, image/jpeg, image/wbmp,
image/tiff

I have compiled the binairy with the following output-support:
GIF,PNG,JPEG,WBMP,SWF,SVG

I've attached my capabilities.xml for version information / support options

--
Ing. Eduard Yeb Witteveen           Software Engineer
Hawar Information Technology bv   lid Dijkoraad Groep