Retrieve a vector layer without a template (flash)

Eduard Witteveen e.witteveen at HAWARIT.COM
Thu Apr 6 06:17:59 EDT 2006

> Hello list,
>
> I retrieve a singlelayer flash movie by using the following url:
> ->http://localhost/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?map=/home/mapserver/flash.map&mode=map
>

> However, when i want to retrieve a vector layer flash movie, i have to
> retrieve a multi-layer flash movie. This requires me to put define the a
> TEMPLATE, IMAGEPATH and a IMAGEURL.
>
> Is there noto return single-layer-flash-movies / svg /gml dat a way to
> retrieve a flash vectorlayer the same way as i can retrieve the
> singlelayer(rasterbased)?
Should really be:
Is there not a way to return single-layer-flash-movies / svg /gml, the
same way as i can retrieve the singlelayer(rasterbased)?

--
Ing. Eduard Yeb Witteveen           Software Engineer
Hawar Information Technology bv   lid Dijkoraad Groep