PHP/Mapscript, apache2, mod_php - What is the status?

Thu Apr 6 08:04:55 EDT 2006

Frank,

Thank you for your response. I kind of knew the answer, but I have had a
few people ask me off list and thought it would be good to put a public
face on this issue again.

I was not aware of the fact that OGR is thread unsafe at the moment, you
might want to add a note to Sean's Thread Saftey page about this fact so
others don't waste time because the stumble into it.

Best regards,
   -Steve W