copyright text bottomright but mapsize variable

bram bram at TERNEUZEN.COM
Thu Apr 6 12:49:32 EDT 2006

Bart,

I'm using an extra annotationlayer on top like the example below. It
outputs a small gif and some text in the upperleftcorner independent
from your scale. That your aim, I suppose.

Regards,
Bram

LAYER
   NAME "kaartnaam1"
   TYPE ANNOTATION
   STATUS ON
   TRANSFORM false
   FEATURE
     POINTS 80 80  END
     TEXT "          testomgeving bestemmingsplannen"
   END
   CLASS
    SYMBOL 'logoterneuzen'
          SIZE 100