Legend not showing up in IE

Dylan Beaudette dylan.beaudette at GMAIL.COM
Thu Apr 6 21:15:23 EDT 2006

Greetings,

Our Landview-based DHTML mapserver application works quite well on nearly
every web browser _except_ IE...

Here is a link to a sample page, note that there should be a legend in the
upper left hand corner:

http://tinyurl.com/mjfxk

I have browsed through the javascript libraries included in the landview
application, but have yet to find any thing that might be related to the
missing legend. I have a sneaking suspicion that it has something to do with
how the DBOX container is implemented.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

--
Dylan Beaudette
University of California at Davis