Java Mapscript - converting edu.umn.gis.mapscript.imageObj into a java.awt.image

Benedikt Rothe umn-ms at HYDROTEC.DE
Mon Apr 10 11:46:13 EDT 2006

(This is a correction of a awkward omission :-)

The result of the getBytes-method of the imageObj is *compatible to the
function*
javax.imageio.ImageIO.read.

UMN MapServer Users List <MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU> schrieb am
10.04.2006 15:06:49: