copyright text bottomright but mapsize variable

Mon Apr 10 18:26:29 EDT 2006

I have it working on my home machine but have not committed the code yet. There
are several ways to approach this fix so I'm going the RFC route before committing
anything. Hopefully that will only take a day or so and then I'll save the solution to
CVS.

Steve

>>> "Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS)" <bartvde at XS4ALL.NL> 4/6/2006 12:01:52 PM >>>
Hi Bram,

indeed upperleft is the one that will work even with a changing map
size, but most people don't want copyright in the upperleft corner of
the image .... at least some of the customers I have encountered.

I believe Steve has added some additional support for relative
positioning in Mapserver CVS head that will make it possible to put the
copyright in the lowerright corner.

Best regards,
Bart

--