GetFeatureInfo still not working

Thip thip at AIT.AC.TH
Tue Apr 11 03:49:55 EDT 2006

Dear Laura and Bart and all,

I think I set everything that you mentioned but when

Case 1: error -- I query through OGC wmsviewer, it comes with: WMS server
error: Invalid layer (S) given in the LAYERS parameter.

Case 2: text/plain return -- If I overlay this layer with maplab and query,
the information given as text/plain not as the template which I set as
table.

When, I follow the WMS server documentation, GETMAP, GETCAPABILITY and
GETFEATUREINFO, the result comes out fine.

So, is there anything that I miss and you figure it out, pls. let me know.

WEB
    IMAGEPATH "/data/maplab-2.2/tmp/"

    IMAGEURL "/maplab-2.2/tmp/"

METADATA

"wms_title" "INFO" ##required

"wms_feature_info_mime_type" "text/html"

"wms_onlineresource"
"http://203.159.29.10/cgi-bin/mapserv?map=/data/maplab-2.2/AIT/info.map&"

"wms_srs" "EPSG:42304 EPSG:42101 EPSG:4269 EPSG:4326" ##recommended

"wms_version" "1.1.0"

"wms_getmap"
"http://203.159.29.10/cgi-bin/mapserv?map=/data/maplab-2.2/AIT/info.map&"

"wms_getfeatureinfo"
"http://203.159.29.10/cgi-bin/mapserv?map=/data/maplab-2.2/AIT/info.map&"

"wms_featureinfoformat" "text/html"

END

END

LAYER

NAME TEST

METADATA

"wms_title" "TEST" ##required

"gml_include_items" "all"

END

TYPE POLYGON

DUMP TRUE

TRANSPARENCY 70

DATA asia_bnd

STATUS ON

CLASSITEM cntry_name

LABELITEM cntry_name

HEADER asia_header.html

FOOTER footer.html

PROJECTION

"init=epsg:4326"

END

CLASS

NAME "Asia Boundary"

EXPRESSION /./

TEMPLATE /data/maplab-2.2/AIT/data/asia.html

STYLE

OUTLINECOLOR 74 74 74

COLOR 192 207 203

END