GetFeatureInfo still not working

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Tue Apr 11 04:35:01 EDT 2006

Hi,

wrt case 1, can you look up the URL in your webserver's access log to see
what URL the OGC wmsviewer sends.

I had a closer look, but it is not possible apparently to have HTML output
for WMS GetFeatureInfo with Mapserver, see also the WMS capabilities
response, only GML and text are supported:

    <GetFeatureInfo>
      <Format>text/plain</Format>
      <Format>application/vnd.ogc.gml</Format>
      <DCPType>
      ..
      </DCPType>
    </GetFeatureInfo>