More than one click over the final image on the browser?

J. Parapar listario at GMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 12 12:53:57 EDT 2006

Hi Raffle,

You can also use JavaScript to make the measurement at the browser and
update the measurement with every new click without send any request
to the server

Best regards,
Jorge