I just need to get started! Please, help me with some tips!

Steven De Vriendt gisaalter at GMAIL.COM
Sat Apr 15 07:41:07 EDT 2006

If you're a beginner I can advise you this book by Tyler Mitchell
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0596008651/qid=1145100799/sr=1-3/ref=sr_1_3/104-2997351-0606345?s=books&v=glance&n=283155
It covers a lot of the basics to MapServer, like you I'm quite new to
MapServer etc...but I've learned quite a lot from this book.

Good luck !