Estimate of number of MapServer installations and applications?

Pericles S. Nacionales naci0002 at UMN.EDU
Mon Apr 17 17:11:40 EDT 2006

Would be interesting to hear from the German and Brazilian communities as well
if they are keeping their own mailing lists...

-Perry

--
Pericles S. Nacionales
Conservation Biology Program