Postgis Gist Index

Clint Johnson cjohnson at REFRACTIONS.NET
Wed Apr 19 16:56:46 EDT 2006

http://www.postgis.fr/book/print/186
Read section 4.5.2 Using Indexes for instructions on how to force GiST
usage.

Also note that VACCUUM ANALYZE; by itself will not suffice for Postgres
7.4; an additional command is required.

Clint

--
Clint Johnson