Ka-Map sample application with MS4W v. 1.5.0

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at MMMTIKE.FI
Fri Apr 21 02:33:14 EDT 2006

Thanks for advice, Tim.

Lähettäjä: Tim Schaub [mailto:tim at commenspace.org]

>> The ka-Map sample applications user interface opens but the
>> kaMap selection window remains empty.

>Two ways to troubleshoot a ka-map application:

>1) Load up init.php (something like
>http://localhost/ka-map/htdocs/init.php) and see what you get.
Just text. Corresponding file in the GMap application directory shows me a map. I feel that this certain version of MS4W do not support ka-Map scripts or something.

>2) Use firefox, view page info for your index.html page (Tools > Page
>Info), check the Media tab, find a call to tile.php, copy the URL, paste
>it in to a new tab, and view the results.

There is no call to tile.php on this tab, just references to image files that make up the user interface. I will download MS4W version 1.5.1 and try what happens with that, is is reported to work with ka-Map sample application.

Regards,

-Jukka-