Runtime Error!

Szekeres Tamás szekeres.tamas at FREEMAIL.HU
Mon Apr 24 08:39:32 EDT 2006

Are you using MS.NET framework 2.0?

Your problem may be related to the changes have been made
with the MS.NET FW 2.0 version. You may have to create an
additional manifest file for your existing application.

For more details see the known issue 3.1 described in:

http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/docs/howto/mapscriptcscompile

Best Regards,

Tamas Szekeres

On Sun, 23 Apr 2006 17:07:49 -0500, Diego Riofrio
<diego.riofrio at GMAIL.COM> wrote:

>Hello, I have a problem with the new version of mapserver
4.8.3 and swigwin
>1.3.29...
>
>I compiled mapserver and mapscipt_csharp in windows. The
compilation
>proccess was successful, but when I tried to run an old
application witch
>worked well in mapserver 4.6 version, I recieved the
following error:

>First a popup window with the following message:
>
>"Runtime Error!
>R6034
>An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime
library
>incorrectly."
>
>Later the following exception:
>
>"The type initializer for 'mapscriptPINVOKE' threw an
exception."

>Later another popup window with the following message:
>
>"An unhandled exception of type
'System.DllNotFoundException' occurred in
>mapscript_csharp.dll
>
>Additional information: Unable to load the file (mapscript)."
>
>And finaly the another popupwindows with the following message:
>
>"An unhandled exception of type
'System.TypeInitializationException'
>occurred in mapscript_csharp.dll
>
>Additional information: An exception ocurred in the
inicialitation