Runtime Error!

Diego Riofrio diego.riofrio at GMAIL.COM
Sun Apr 23 18:07:49 EDT 2006

Hello, I have a problem with the new version of mapserver 4.8.3 and swigwin
1.3.29...

I compiled mapserver and mapscipt_csharp in windows. The compilation
proccess was successful, but when I tried to run an old application witch
worked well in mapserver 4.6 version, I recieved the following error:

First a popup window with the following message:

"Runtime Error!
R6034
An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library
incorrectly."

Later the following exception:

"The type initializer for 'mapscriptPINVOKE' threw an exception."

Later another popup window with the following message:

"An unhandled exception of type 'System.DllNotFoundException' occurred in
mapscript_csharp.dll

Additional information: Unable to load the file (mapscript)."

And finaly the another popupwindows with the following message:

"An unhandled exception of type 'System.TypeInitializationException'
occurred in mapscript_csharp.dll

Additional information: An exception ocurred in the inicialitation
"SWIGExceptionHelper"."

Please, does anyone know what could be the problem???

Thanks for the help!!!