Symbol file reader.

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Mon Apr 24 12:54:45 EDT 2006

Hi Bob,

Chameleon has a symbol picker component which could do this, but it's a
PHP/Mapscript script. It can be used separate from Chameleon though.

If you're interested, it's in:

chameleon\htdocs\common\picker\symbol_picker.php

Best regards,
Bart

--
Bart van den Eijnden