WFS OGR and ORACLE

Sture Dingsøyr candalt at ONLINE.NO
Tue Apr 25 15:29:13 EDT 2006

Hi

Have some layers accessable as WFS layers, using OGR/ODBC. I am fetching the
records from an MS SQLSERVER/ORACLE. The layer is a POINT layer.

Been testing some WFS FILTER expressions using the matchCase='false'
attribute in an PropertyIsLike filter.

When I FILTER a layer from MS SQLSERVER or ACCESS the matchCase='false'
works. I can make a query on a attribute and I get the correct records
regardless if I use upper or lowercase.

But if I try the same filter on a layer from ORACLE the matchCase='false'
does not seem to work..at least my query is case sensitive.

Are there any issues using OGR/ODBC and matchCase='false' in a WFS
PropertyIsLike filter?

Regards

Sture