chart on the map

Brent Lund Brent.Lund at STATE.MN.US
Thu Apr 27 11:08:22 EDT 2006

Many thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim Schaub [mailto:tim at COMMENSPACE.ORG]
Sent: Wednesday, April 26, 2006 2:16 PM
To: Brent Lund
Subject: RE: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] chart on the map

Hey Brent-

Though it is not really packaged up for distribution, you can have at
it:
http://mapserver.commenspace.org/tools/pielayers/pielayers.zip

I tried to tuck in basic documentation in the comments.  If you can't
make any sense of it, let me know.  Also, if you do put it to use, I'd
be interested in seeing how it is used.

Tim