laszlo WMS client !

José Macchi jemacchi at YAHOO.COM.AR
Thu Apr 27 13:09:26 EDT 2006

hi people ! how are you ?

I'm Jose. I'm working on a project on which i wanted to mix different
technologies to create a Rich Internet Client for WMS and WFS. So as i
have used Laszlo once in other project, and it results a good option i
used it for creating a reduced WMS client (...now i have my client
working on flash, accesing the demo server
http://www2.dmsolutions.ca/cgi-bin/mswms_gmap? ......WFS will come! step
by step).
As i said, i want to create a RIA client for WMS and WFS, so i expect to
include more features on next weeks/month...for now, you can test the
demo on:

http://www.softwaredelcentro.com.ar/users/jose.macchi/application/geoar/geoar.html

(dont try to see the layer's list....i'm working on it...;-) ).

This client will be an OpenSource project, called GeoAr on SourceForge
http://geoar.sourceforge.net/
(next weeks i'm going to design some pages for it)

Well, I'm ansious expecting your comments, suggestions, etc for doing
this job really interesting and useful for all the gis community.
See you soon

     José Macchi