Learning WFS

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Fri Apr 28 11:00:06 EDT 2006

Chip,

do a DescribeFeatureType request on your WFS, maybe the attribute has a
namespace in front of it and you need to use that namespace in the
LABELITEM, so eg ms:STATE. But to be sure, check your
DescribeFeatureType response.

?request=DescribeFeatureType&typename=states&version=1.0.0

Best regards,
Bart

--
Bart van den Eijnden