panning and zoomin and out, and ect

Albert Anderson bart_doggers at YAHOO.COM
Wed Aug 2 11:49:46 EDT 2006

Hi,

  Its not working cause It doesnt do anything when I click the  button.  I got know if I want my number to go negative. I am new  to this.  You told me to try this i would try
  if(direction=='nw'){
       x = 1;
       y = 1;
  }

  so do I change my code that I have?  else if(direction== 'nw') {
     x = 0 + (309 * pansize)/2.0;
     y = 0 + (309 * pansize)/2.0;

  I dont know what I am doing?Could you help me?

  Thanks,
  Albert
Brent Pedersen <bpederse at nature.Berkeley.EDU> wrote:  hi, can you give more info on how it is not working?
what happens?
you may want to check what x and y are coming out as.
often + will concatenate numbers instaed of adding.

also, are you sure you want x and y to go negative as you
have made them in 'nw' for example?

i would try
if(direction=='nw'){
     x = 1;
     y = 1;
}
which i think should recenter you on the upper left corner of the map.