Java Mapscript

Ryan Ollerenshaw ollerery at ENGR.ORST.EDU
Thu Aug 3 17:28:10 EDT 2006

Alejandro Rico wrote:
> Hi Ryan!!
>
> You must add the file libmapscript.so to your tomcat shared folder.
>
> Check http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/docs/howto/java_mapscript_Tomcat_55
> <http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/docs/howto/java_mapscript_Tomcat_55>,
> here explain the correct configuration for use javamapscript

Thanks for the help but still no luck,
I only see a libmapscript.so in the PHP section of my MapServer download
directory structure.  But i used it anyway and copied the directory
structure shown on the link that you sent.  But i am still getting:

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no mapscript in java.library.path