New ColdFusion Maoscript interface

Paul Hastings paul at SUSTAINABLEGIS.COM
Fri Aug 4 01:34:14 EDT 2006

Simon Haddon wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I have been sitting on a CFC that I wrote for ColdFusion that uses the
> Java mapscript interface.  I have developed over the last few months and
> would like to put it out to public domain.

wow. i've been trying to get cf working w/java mapscript of & on for several
months & never really succeeded. is this the plain jane ms object? this depends
on the java jar, etc being in the classpath?

i'd like to hear more about how you accomplished this (maybe off-list so we
upset the php folks here ;-)

thanks.