New ColdFusion Maoscript interface

Simon Haddon simon at SIBERN.COM.AU
Fri Aug 4 00:37:46 EDT 2006

Hi everyone,

I have been sitting on a CFC that I wrote for ColdFusion that uses the
Java mapscript interface.  I have developed over the last few months and
would like to put it out to public domain.

Is there any use for it.  Would anyone out there using ColdFusion (or
wanting to use) be interested.

It should make the use of mapscript easier than coding directly to the
mapscript java interface.

Please have a look and tell me what you think.  Also can I add it to the
mapscript site somewhere.  I am not too sure what to do here as I haven't
contributed code back to the mapserver project before.

Simon Haddon