Website thought, an map gallery?

Fri Aug 4 13:50:19 EDT 2006

Hi folks: I've been wondering if we shouldn't start up a new type of
gallery, specifically an image gallery. The app gallery is great but it
doesn't show off in a quick fashion the maps that can be created with
MapServer and these various applications. One has to dig around
and even then it might be hard to stumble on the best output a site has
to output. In truth, the site owners have that knowledge.

So, I'd like to propose the creation of a map gallery. Thoughts?

Steve