Website thought, an map gallery?

Fri Aug 4 18:00:11 EDT 2006

I wasn't thinking application screen captures as much as purely maps.
Application captures belong over
in the app gallery.

Steve

>>> Bob Basques <bob.basques at CI.STPAUL.MN.US> 8/4/2006 1:36:34 PM >>>
Steve,

Great idea.

I think just implementing an input form to add a link would suffice,
where the owners could upload a screen capture (or captures).  Or where

you thinking about something more?

bobb