Website thought, an map gallery?

Bob Basques bob.basques at CI.STPAUL.MN.US
Fri Aug 4 18:09:28 EDT 2006

Steve Lime wrote:
> I wasn't thinking application screen captures as much as purely maps.
> Application captures belong over
> in the app gallery.

Well, then I would suggest that along with these gallery images, that
the specifics of a MAP file corresponding to the map output should be
posted as well if the Authors are willing.

Seeing it done, I would naturally want to know how to do it too.  :c)

Some applications also have client components that change the output in
one way or another, semi-transparency, Popup windows, etc..  These might
be mis-construed as a MapServer capabilitires,  while some of these
items may very well originate from MapServer as well.

bobb