WG: Re: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] Website thought, an map gallery?

Arnd Wippermann arndw at WTAL.DE
Sat Aug 5 15:18:38 EDT 2006

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Arnd Wippermann [mailto:arnd.wippermann at web.de]
Gesendet: Samstag, 5. August 2006 21:01
An: 'MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU'
Betreff: Re: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] Website thought, an map gallery?

Hello,

I would think, that it is a good idea. I have looked for myself and build a
little application with the extraordinary OpenLayers API. Something like
this, the mapserver user could declare the map and via the selectbox one
could choose the map he wants have a look at. Perhaps the mapserver
application developers are not so keen to see their maps other than in their
application. So I will delete the link in a couple of days.

Have a look: http://gis.ibbeck.de/pinguinale/mapserver.html

Mit freundlichen Grüssen

Arnd Wippermann
http://gis.ibbeck.de/pinguinale/