Trouble with OGC Demo

Kralidis,Tom [Burlington] Tom.Kralidis at EC.GC.CA
Tue Aug 8 13:23:19 EDT 2006

Thanks for the info.  I can't seem to reproduce this error.

1./ Are you using version 1.0.1 of the workshop?
2./ (just in case) is the CVS revision 1.1.1.1 of
client/default/demo.map?

This is supposed to be a default (non-OGC) mapfile.  Is the LAYER/EXTENT
valid to use instead?

..Tom