Trouble with OGC Demo

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at DMSOLUTIONS.CA
Tue Aug 8 14:41:48 EDT 2006

(John replied directly and that metadata fixed his problem)

Yes this is with 1.0.1, and CVS revision 1.1.1.1 of that mapfile.

I thought it was odd how the projection objects in that demo.map file
had "4236" in it first of all, and it got more confusing after that.  No
that mapfile does not work asis, and I had to add that metadata to get
it to work.

So something is wrong with the projection object, or worldfile, or
something.

jeff