Trouble with OGC Demo

Kralidis,Tom [Burlington] Tom.Kralidis at EC.GC.CA
Tue Aug 8 15:10:57 EDT 2006

I've scanned the dist and found a few mapfiles with "4236", which I have
changed to "4326".  I have a tagged a 1.0.2 release for this (and a few
small other items).  Before I update the package online, I'd like to
know what got more confusing afterwards?

..Tom