question on query

Albert Anderson bart_doggers at YAHOO.COM
Wed Aug 9 10:57:52 EDT 2006

Hi,

 I would like some help with building this query. I want drop down bar menu with TWP, RNG, RNG & SCT, TWP & RNG, and TWP & RNG & SCT.  Then three text boxes so you can put in the numbers. Have a submit button for the results.  Is there a way I can this do this with mapserver 4?  How would I get started with this?  Could someone email me back.

Thanks,
Albert