Mapserver as WMS: Query

SUBSCRIBE MAPSERVER-USERS Joe H. Smith thip at AIT.AC.TH
Wed Aug 9 11:26:07 EDT 2006

Dear all,

I have the same problem. I followed the same manual:
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/docs/howto/wms_server but I could not make it
work. If anyone can query feature through WMS, please please help.

My map file is below.

LAYER
  NAME Asia
  DATA asia_bnd
  DUMP TRUE

  PROJECTION
    #proj=latlong
    "init=epsg:4326"
  END

METADATA

    "wms_title"           "Asia" ##required
    "wms_srs"             "EPSG:42304 EPSG:42101 EPSG:4269 EPSG:4326 EPSG:4031"
    "wms_name"            "Asia"
    "wms_server_version"  "1.3.0"
    "gml_include_items"    "all"

END
  TYPE POLYGON
  TRANSPARENCY 70
  TEMPLATE "/data/maplab-2.2/AIT/asia.html"
  HEADER "/data/maplab-2.2/AIT/asia_header.html"
  FOOTER "/data/maplab-2.2/AIT/footer.html"
  STATUS ON
  CLASSITEM cntry_name
  LABELITEM cntry_name

CLASS