Map Rendering Toolkits?

David Lowther dlowther at COORDINATESOLUTIONS.COM
Thu Aug 10 11:21:41 EDT 2006

SharpMap(.net, not sure if c#)

Csharp_Mapscript

OpenLayers (JS - not c#), depending on your definition of map rendering

David Lowther

  _____

From: UMN MapServer Users List [mailto:MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU] On
Behalf Of Bruce, Bob (CON)
Sent: Wednesday, August 09, 2006 6:14 PM
To: MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU
Subject: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] Map Rendering Toolkits?

Hi:
    this is not a MapServer question [sorry] but I was hoping that someone
might know of a toolkit and could make suggestions.

   I am working with someone to migrate a Cadastral Mapping application from
Visual C++ 6.0 into C# with Net 2.0 with the eventual goal of turning it
into an open source and free application. We are looking for a map rendering
toolkit to use with C# that is open source. Would anyone have any
suggestions of a development tool to use?

thanks,
       Bob Bruce