question on query

Manfred Meier m.meier at SPIEKERMANN.DE
Thu Aug 10 11:54:49 EDT 2006

Hi Albert,

when I load the html code into the browser then I get javascript errors
(status line of internet explorer) because document.the_map and
document.mapserv are undefined. "document.the_map" is used in the
javascript function set_Mode which is called in the onload event.
Do you get these errors too?

Maybe they come only here because I opened the html code direct in the
browser.

Manfred