question on query

Albert Anderson bart_doggers at YAHOO.COM
Thu Aug 10 12:01:02 EDT 2006

Hi Manfred Meier,

 I dont know about the errors cause I do not for sure how to open the html code direct in the browser. I have javascript for panning arrows around the image that I couldnt get working.

For the go button to I have to set some sort of vaule to that?  I dont kow.

Thanks,
Albert

Manfred Meier <m.meier at spiekermann.de> wrote: Hi Albert,

when I load the html code into the browser then I get javascript errors
(status line of internet explorer) because document.the_map and
document.mapserv are undefined. "document.the_map" is used in the
javascript function set_Mode which is called in the onload event.
Do you get these errors too?

Maybe they come only here because I opened the html code direct in the
browser.

Manfred