Mapserver Install

Bruce bruce at BKDESIGN.CA
Thu Aug 10 17:47:28 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I am totally new so hopefully this post isn't out of line.
I am trying to learn more about mapserver and will be checking the docs and
site more as time allows.

I was wondering about the install on a webserver. My webhost just answered a
question I asked them about installing mapserver on my server. Their reply
was that they recently attempted to for one of their clients and after
several hours were unsuccessful, and gave up.

This is a top of theline webhost and know what they are doing, is it that
difficult?

Thank you,

Bruce Prochnau
BKDesign Solutions