MapServer demo error

Eric Venden EricV at VILLAGE.GURNEE.IL.US
Fri Aug 11 10:45:34 EDT 2006

I have a beginners question.  We have successfully installed and
configured (or so we thought) MS on our webserver.  I installed the demo
data/site, but when I click on the "Initialize" button, the map page
appears, but it is missing the Map, legend, scale bar, and 1 other
image.  The images are created on the webserver (they appear in the
/tmp/ folder), but they are not posted to the web page properly.  I only
have a red "x" where the images are supposed to be.  Any ideas?
Thanks
Eric Venden