Attempting to output a pdf - error message help please

Scott Schulthess scott at TOPOZONE.COM
Fri Aug 11 09:54:50 EDT 2006

Hello Everyone,

I've been trying to build mapserver with the PDF library - I basically
followed the instructions on

http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache:P7OkqLGVeUsJ:mapserver.gis.umn.edu/
docs/howto/pdf-output/html2pdf+pdf+mapserver&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=4

I made and installed the library and then added -with-pdf to my
mapserver compilation options.

However attempts to create a pdf using shp2img I get this error

loadOutputFormat(): General error message. OUTPUTFORMAT clause
references driver pdf, but this driver isn't configured. <br>

Any help is welcome!

I have looked around the mailing list and haven't found anything
relevant.

-Scott