gd-jpeg: JPEG library reports unrecoverable error.

rock well rockwell_001 at YAHOO.COM
Mon Aug 14 23:50:49 EDT 2006

Hello all,
        I was trying to generate a map using WMS service but i get the following error when i use the imagetype as JPEG in my mapfile

  "gd-jpeg: JPEG library reports unrecoverable error: Failed to create temporary file"

  but when i use other outformats like png or gif the images gets generated.
  I am able to display a jpeg image when i use php mapscript for an other program.
  I am using mapserver 4.8.4 version ....

  can anyone suggest me about this ....

  Thanks for your effort and time ...
  kris