Commercial Quality Maps and web services

Kralidis,Tom [Burlington] Tom.Kralidis at EC.GC.CA
Tue Aug 15 09:45:26 EDT 2006

MapServer supports the OGC Web Service specifications (WMS, WFS, WCS,
etc.), which MapServer is compatible with, so you may want to look into
providers with OGC support in your search.

..Tom