Commercial Quality Maps and web services

Tue Aug 15 11:49:47 EDT 2006

Paul Maine(ATS) wrote:
> All
>
> I have a commercial mapping application that I would like to use Mapserver
> as the map engine. Is their a commercial map data provider that provides web
> services that are compatible with Mapserver?

Sorry for the shameless plug, but since you asked...

DM Solutions sells a few optimized datasets with mapfile ready for use
with MapServer, see http://maps.dmsolutions.ca/

If you are looking for a hosted web service with those same datasets
(i.e. no need to maintain your own server infrastructure) then see the
MapSherpa services at http://mapsherpa.com/

Daniel
--
Daniel Morissette