Valid XHTML in template file

Thy, Kristian Kristian.Thy at ATKINSGLOBAL.COM
Wed Aug 16 01:40:24 EDT 2006

XHTML1.0 Transitional. As long as valid XHTML can be generated,
the specific dialect matters little to me. But it would be nice
to be able to generate valid XHTML since that makes for easier
AJAX scripting and general "web two dot oh"-iness ;-)

regards,
Kristian

This email and any attached files are confidential and copyright protected. If you are not the addressee, any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, nothing stated in this communication shall be legally binding.