Valid XHTML in template file

Bruno Patini Furtado bpfurtado at GMAIL.COM
Wed Aug 16 08:13:43 EDT 2006

On 8/16/06, Thy, Kristian <Kristian.Thy at atkinsglobal.com> wrote:

> [...]

that makes for easier
> AJAX scripting and general "web two dot oh"-iness ;-)

I strongly agree with the AJAX and Web 2.0 arguments. And since was said
that MapServer currently generates little HTML code that's one more reason
to make the change.

regards,

--
"Minds are like parachutes, they work best when open."

Bruno Patini Furtado
Software Developer
webpage: http://bpfurtado.net
software development blog: http://bpfurtado.livejournal.com