Easy way to get standalone mapserver already compiled

M.L. Jackson mljacks2 at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Aug 16 12:31:34 EDT 2006

To add to the previous email, the PATH variable is set to point to the
folder with the mapserver .dll files in it.  I forgot to mention that part.
I also mentioned in the other email that the folder was added to the Tomcat
library path. The folder where the dll files are located is not the actual
system folder but a subdirectory of systems (C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\mapserver).
There should be no program that tries to access those files except for my
mapscript application.  Since the library files are not just "floating
around" in the SYSTEM folder, it should not disrupt other applications.  But
then again, I am not exactly a "systems" person.