Label wrapping

Thy, Kristian Kristian.Thy at ATKINSGLOBAL.COM
Thu Aug 17 02:20:54 EDT 2006

Hi list,

Yet another stupid question :-)

Is there a way to make "soft" wrapping in a label - like, for instance "wrap
on character 'x' but only in lengths > 20"? I am using WRAP ' ' for a layer
holding feature labels, but when I then have labels like "Averylongname and
Anotherverylongname" it's drawn like this:

	Averylongname
	and
	Anotherverlongname

If I could specify that MapServer should wrap on ' ' but only if the line
so far would become longer than 20 chars:

	Averylongname and
	Anotherverlongname

See what I mean? If this isn't possible, is it perhaps material for a feature
request?

regards,
--
Kristian Thy
GIS Developer

This email and any attached files are confidential and copyright protected. If you are not the addressee, any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, nothing stated in this communication shall be legally binding.