Transparent pngs

Thy, Kristian Kristian.Thy at ATKINSGLOBAL.COM
Thu Aug 17 02:28:18 EDT 2006

Oh, and another thing:

When drawing a point layer, I used PNG image files with some transparent pixels
(since the symbols were circles and hexagons, and image files must be square)
but when putting these on my map, instead of seeing the layer below through the
transparent pixels, my map became transparent all the way down to the back-
ground colour. Is this known and expected behaviour? I can't seem to find
anything about it in bugzilla.

regards,
--
Kristian Thy
GIS Developer

This email and any attached files are confidential and copyright protected. If you are not the addressee, any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, nothing stated in this communication shall be legally binding.